Report NEP-FDG-2014-05-04This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- P., Srinivasan, 2014. "Stock Market Development and Economic growth in India: An Empirical Analysis," MPRA Paper 55657, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Taganov, Boris, 2014. "FDI and Long-term Economic Growth in Russia," MPRA Paper 55465, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Caroline Freund & Mélise Jaud, 2014. "Regime Change, Democracy, and Growth," Working Paper Series WP14-1, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Yusuf, Sulaimon Aremu, 2014. "Impact of Energy Consumption and Environmental Degradation on Economic Growth in Nigeria," MPRA Paper 55529, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Neycheva, Mariya, 2014. "The Role of Education for the Economic Growth of Bulgaria," MPRA Paper 55633, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bouoiyour, Jamal & Selmi, Refk & Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2014. "The Electricity Consumption in a Rentier State: Do Institutions Matter?," MPRA Paper 55412, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jakob Schwab, 2014. "Throwing the Spanner in the Works: The Mixed Blessing of FDI," Working Papers 1403, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 21 Feb 2014.
- Khan, Shiraz & Mehboob, Farhan, 2014. "Impact of FDI on GDP: An Analysis of Global Economy on Production Function," MPRA Paper 55352, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nidia Ruth Reyes & José Eduardo Gómez G. & Jair Ojeda Joya, 2013. "Bank Lending, Risk Taking, and the Transmission of Monetary Policy: New Evidence for Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 010970, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Theodore R. Breton, 2014. "Schooling and Economic Growth: What Have We Learned?," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 010923, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Barnebeck Andersen, Thomas & Malchow-Møller, Nikolaj & Nordvig, Jens, 2014. "Inflation-Targeting, Flexible Exchange Rates and Macroeconomic Performance since the Great Recession," CEPS Papers 9116, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Fredj Jawadi & Nabila Jawadi & Waël Louhichi, 2014. "Does Islamic Finance Outperform Conventional Finance ? Further Evidence from the recent financial crisis," Working Papers 2014-279, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.