Determinants of the Exchange Rate in Colombia under Inflation Targeting
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fredy Alejandro Gamboa Estrada, 2011. "Determinants of the Exchange Rate in Colombia under Inflation Targeting," Borradores de Economia 635, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Urrutia, Miguel & Hofstetter, Marc & Hamann, Franz, 2014.
"Inflation Targeting in Colombia, 2002-2012,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
6394, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Franz Hamann & Marc Hofstetter & Miguel Urrutia, 2014. "Inflation Targeting in Colombia, 2002-2012," Documentos CEDE 011007, Universidad de los Andes â€“ Facultad de Economía â€“ CEDE.
- Franz Hamann & Marc Hofstetter & Miguel Urrutia, 2014. "Inflation Targeting in Colombia, 2002-2012," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 011189, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Franz Hamann & Marc Hofstetter & Miguel Urrutia, 2014. "Inflation Targeting in Colombia, 2002-2012," Borradores de Economia 818, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Miguel Urrutia & Franz Hamann & Marc Hofstetter, 2014. "Inflation Targeting in Colombia, 2002-2012," Research Department Publications IDB-WP-487, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsExchange rate determination; Inflation Targeting; Out of sample performance; Johansen multivariate cointegration.;
All these keywords.
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2011-02-05 (Central Banking)
- NEP-FOR-2011-02-05 (Forecasting)
- NEP-IFN-2011-02-05 (International Finance)
- NEP-MON-2011-02-05 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000094:007870. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Clorith Angélica Bahos Olivera (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.