POLÍTICA MONETARIA Y CAMBIARIA Y ESTABILIDAD DEL TIPO DE CAMBIO EN ALGUNOS PAÍSES EMERGENTES: Hungría, Chile, China, Perú y Brasil
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gloria Alonso & Pilar Esguerra & Luz Adriana Flórez & Franz Hamann & Munir Jalil & Luisa Silva, 2006. "POLÍTICA MONETARIA Y CAMBIARIA Y ESTABILIDAD DEL TIPO DE CAMBIO EN ALGUNOS PAÍSES EMERGENTES: Hungría, Chile, China, Perú y Brasil," Borradores de Economia 426, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bertola, Giuseppe, 1993. "Factor Shares and Savings in Endogenous Growth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(5), pages 1184-1198, December.
- Alesina, Alberto & Spear, Stephen E., 1988.
"An overlapping generations model of electoral competition,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 359-379, December.
- Alberto Alesina & Stephen E. Spear, 1987. "An Overlapping Generations Model of Electoral Competition," NBER Working Papers 2354, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alesina, Alberto & Spear, Stephen, 1988. "An Overlapping Generations Model of Electoral Competition," Scholarly Articles 4553015, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Barro, Robert J, 1990.
"Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogenous Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 103-126, October.
- Robert J. Barro, 1988. "Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogenous Growth," NBER Working Papers 2588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, Robert J., 1990. "Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogeneous Growth," Scholarly Articles 3451296, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Barro, R.J., 1988. "Government Spending In A Simple Model Of Endogenous Growth," RCER Working Papers 130, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Buchanan, James M, 1987. "The Constitution of Economic Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(3), pages 243-250, June.
- Carlos A. Medina D. & Hernando Moreno G., 1995. "Desigualdad en la distribución del ingreso urbano en Colombia: un análisis de descomposición del coeficiente Gini," COYUNTURA SOCIAL 013224, FEDESARROLLO.
- Rogoff, Kenneth, 1990. "Equilibrium Political Budget Cycles," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(1), pages 21-36, March.
More about this item
KeywordsMacroeconomía; Inflación; Tasa de cambio; Balanza de pagos; Vulnerabilidad Externa; Política Monetaria y Política Cambiaria;
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000094:003337. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Clorith Angélica Bahos Olivera). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.