La microeconomía de la producción y tráfico de cocaína en Colombia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ana María Ibañez Londoño & Juan Carlos Muñoz Mora & Philip Verwimp, 2013.
"Abandoning Coffee under the Threat of Violence and the Presence of Illicit Crops. Evidence from Colombia,"
HiCN Working Papers
150, Households in Conflict Network.
- Ibáñez, Ana María & Muñoz, Juan Carlos & Verwimp, Philip, 2013. "Abandoning Coffee under the Threat of Violence and the Presence of Illicit Crops. Evidence from Colombia," Documentos CEDE Series 161356, Universidad de Los Andes, Economics Department.
- Ana María Ibáñez Londoño & Juan Carlos Muñoz Mora & Philip Verwimp, 2013. "Abandoning Coffee under the Threat of Violence and the Presence of Illicit Crops. Evidence from Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 011465, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Mejia, Daniel & Restrepo, Pascual, 2016.
"The economics of the war on illegal drug production and trafficking,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 126(PA), pages 255-275.
- Daniel Mejia & Pascual Restrepo, 2013. "The Economics of the War on Illegal Drug Production and Trafficking," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 011935, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:103:y:2018:i:c:p:268-283 is not listed on IDEAS
- Omar Fdo., Arias-R. & Alfonso, Aza-Jacome, 2015. "Land competition and monopsonistic monopoly: the role of the narco-insurgency in the colombian cocaine market," MPRA Paper 63150, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Millán-Quijano, Jaime, 2015. "Internal cocaine trafficking and armed violence in Colombia," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1508, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
More about this item
Keywordscocaína; narcotráfico; Colombia;
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
- L73 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Forest Products
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000089:007293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Universidad De Los Andes-Cede). General contact details of provider: .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .