La microeconomía de la producción y tráfico de cocaína en Colombia
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- La política de drogas y el contrato social en Colombia
by Ana Arjona y Tatiana Martínez Ferro in Foco Económico on 2019-04-30 20:54:55
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Omar Fdo., Arias-R. & Alfonso, Aza-Jacome, 2015. "Land competition and monopsonistic monopoly: the role of the narco-insurgency in the colombian cocaine market," MPRA Paper 63150, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ana María Ibañez Londoño & Juan Carlos Muñoz Mora & Philip Verwimp, 2013.
"Abandoning Coffee under the Threat of Violence and the Presence of Illicit Crops. Evidence from Colombia,"
HiCN Working Papers
150, Households in Conflict Network.
- Ibáñez, Ana María & Muñoz, Juan Carlos & Verwimp, Philip, 2013. "Abandoning Coffee under the Threat of Violence and the Presence of Illicit Crops. Evidence from Colombia," Documentos CEDE Series 161356, Universidad de Los Andes, Economics Department.
- Ana María Ibáñez Londoño & Juan Carlos Muñoz Mora & Philip Verwimp, 2013. "Abandoning Coffee under the Threat of Violence and the Presence of Illicit Crops. Evidence from Colombia," Documentos CEDE 011465, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.
- Millán-Quijano, Jaime, 2015. "Internal cocaine trafficking and armed violence in Colombia," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1508, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Mejia, Daniel & Restrepo, Pascual, 2016.
"The economics of the war on illegal drug production and trafficking,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 126(PA), pages 255-275.
- Daniel Mejia & Pascual Restrepo, 2013. "The Economics of the War on Illegal Drug Production and Trafficking," Documentos CEDE 011935, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:103:y:2018:i:c:p:268-283 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscocaína; narcotráfico; Colombia;
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
- L73 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Forest Products
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-LAM-2010-08-14 (Central & South America)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000089:007293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Universidad De Los Andes-Cede). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.