Impact Analysis of Regional Knowledge Subsidy: a CGE Approach
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zuzana Smeets Kristkova, 2011. "Impact of R&D investments on the economic growth of the Czech Republic – a recursively dynamic CGE approach," EcoMod2011 3137, EcoMod.
- Lecca, Patrizio & McGregor, Peter G. & Swales, J. Kim, 2013.
"Forward-looking and myopic regional Computable General Equilibrium models: How significant is the distinction?,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 160-176.
- Patrizio Lecca & Peter McGregor & Kim Swales, 2011. "Forward Looking and Myopic Regional Computable General Equilibrium Models. How Significant is the Distinction?," Working Papers 1133, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Lecca, Patrizio & McGregor, Peter G. & Swales, Kim, 2012. "Forward Looking and Myopic Regional Computable General Equilibrium Models. How Significant is the Distinction?," SIRE Discussion Papers 2012-62, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Zuzana Křístková, 2012. "Impact of R&D Investment on Economic Growth of the Czech Republic - A Recursively Dynamic CGE Approach," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(4), pages 412-433.
- repec:prg:jnlpep:v:2013:y:2013:i:4:id:432:p:412-433 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giorgio Garau & Patrizio Lecca, 2015. "The Impact of Regional R&D Subsidy in a Computable General Equilibrium Model," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 38(4), pages 319-357, October.
More about this item
Keywordsregional modelling; induced technical change and r&d policies;
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
- R13 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General Equilibrium and Welfare Economic Analysis of Regional Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-07-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2008-07-30 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2008-07-30 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-KNM-2008-07-30 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cns:cnscwp:200811. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antonello Pau). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crenoit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .