Computing the Optimal Policy for Capacitated Inventory Models
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gullu, Refik, 1998. "Base stock policies for production/inventory problems with uncertain capacity levels," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 43-51, February.
- Yang, Jian & Qi, Xiangtong & Xia, Yusen & Yu, Gang, 2006. "Inventory control with Markovian capacity and the option of order rejection," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 174(1), pages 622-645, October.
- Robin O. Roundy & John A. Muckstadt, 2000. "Heuristic Computation of Periodic-Review Base Stock Inventory Policies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(1), pages 104-109, January.
- A. A. Tsay & W. S. Lovejoy, 1999. "Quantity Flexibility Contracts and Supply Chain Performance," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 1(2), pages 89-111.
More about this item
Keywordsproduction ; demand ; policy making ; costs;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cmu:gsiawp:1992-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Steve Spear). General contact details of provider: http://www.tepper.cmu.edu/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .