An Optimistic Theory of Exhaustible Resources
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Silva, Susana & Soares, Isabel & Afonso, Oscar, 2013. "Economic and environmental effects under resource scarcity and substitution between renewable and non-renewable resources," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 113-124.
- Giuseppe Di Vita, 2004. "Natural Resources Dynamics: Another Look," Working Papers 2004.110, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Altobello, Marilyn A. & Diamond, Joseph E., 1980. "The Use Of Optimal Control Techniques For Managing The International Radio Spectrum," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 9(2:), October.
- Di Vita, Giuseppe, 2006. "Natural resources dynamics: Exhaustible and renewable resources, and the rate of technical substitution," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 172-182, September.
- Just, Richard E. & Netanyahu, Sinaia & Olson, Lars J., 2005. "Depletion of natural resources, technological uncertainty, and the adoption of technological substitutes," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 91-108, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:clt:sswopa:39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victoria Mason). General contact details of provider: http://www.hss.caltech.edu/ss .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .