Fuel Cost Adjustment Mechanisms and the Regulated Utility Facing Uncertain Fuel Prices
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- R. Mark Isaac, 1982. "Fuel Cost Adjustment Mechanisms and the Regulated Utility Facing Uncertain Fuel Prices," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 13(1), pages 158-169, Spring.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ross, Stephen A., 1976.
"The arbitrage theory of capital asset pricing,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 341-360, December.
- Stephen A. Ross, "undated". "The Arbitrage Theory of Capital Asset Pricing," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 02-73, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Stephen A. Ross, "undated". "The Arbitrage Theory of Capital Asset Pricing," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 2-73, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Edward C. Prescott & Rajnish Mehra, 2005.
"Recursive Competitive Equilibrium: The Case Of Homogeneous Households,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Theory Of Valuation, chapter 11, pages 357-371
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Prescott, Edward C & Mehra, Rajnish, 1980. "Recursive Competitive Equilibrium: The Case of Homogeneous Households," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(6), pages 1365-1379, September.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1978. "Asset Prices in an Exchange Economy," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1429-1445, November.
- Fama, Eugene F & MacBeth, James D, 1973. "Risk, Return, and Equilibrium: Empirical Tests," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 607-636, May-June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aouam, Tarik & Muthuraman, Kumar & Rardin, Ronal L., 2016. "Robust optimization policy benchmarks and modeling errors in natural gas," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 250(3), pages 807-815.
- Matisoff, Daniel C. & Noonan, Douglas S. & Cui, Jinshu, 2014. "Electric utilities, fuel use, and responsiveness to fuel prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 445-452.
- Hahn, Robert W., 1995. "Government markets and the theory of the Nth best," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 219-234, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:clt:sswopa:273. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victoria Mason). General contact details of provider: http://www.hss.caltech.edu/ss .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .