A measure of bizarreness
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clemens Puppe & Attila Tasnádi, 2015.
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 44(1), pages 31-50, January.
- Puppe, Clemens & Tasnádi, Attila, 2011. "Axiomatic districting," Working Paper Series in Economics 24, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Puppe, Clemens & Tasnádi, Attila, 2014. "Axiomatic districting," Corvinus Economics Working Papers (CEWP) 2014/01, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Brian Lunday & Hanif Sherali & Kevin Lunday, 2012. "The coastal seaspace patrol sector design and allocation problem," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 483-514, November.
- Chambers, Christopher P. & Miller, Alan D., 2013. "Measuring legislative boundaries," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 268-275.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-08 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:clt:sswopa:1272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victoria Mason). General contact details of provider: http://www.hss.caltech.edu/ss .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.