The Aggregate Effects of Monetary Externalities
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Benhabiv, J. & Farmer, R.A.E., 1991. "The Aggregate Effects of Monetary Externalities," Papers 164, Cambridge - Risk, Information & Quantity Signals.
- Benhabib, Jess & Farmer, Roger, 1991. "The Aggregate Effects of Monetary Externalities," Working Papers 91-24, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jess Benhabib & Roger E.A. Farmer, 2000. "The Monetary Transmission Mechanism," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 3(3), pages 523-550, July.
- Giammarioli, Nicola, 2003. "Indeterminacy and search theory," Working Paper Series 271, European Central Bank.
- repec:cvs:starer:9613 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mary G. Finn, 1995. "The increasing-returns-to-scale/sticky- price approach to monetary analysis," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Fall, pages 79-93.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:uclawp:617. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.ucla.edu/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .