Price Uncertainty and the Use of Money as Standard of Deferred Payment
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fischer, Stanley, 1975. "The Demand for Index Bonds," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(3), pages 509-534, June.
- Eden, Benjamin, 1976. "On the Specification of the Demand for Money: The Real Rate of Return versus the Rate of Inflation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(6), pages 1353-1359, December.
- J. Tobin, 1958.
"Liquidity Preference as Behavior Towards Risk,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 25(2), pages 65-86.
- Shavell, Steven, 1976. "Sharing Risks of Deferred Payment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(1), pages 161-168, February.
- Azariadis, Costas, 1975. "Implicit Contracts and Underemployment Equilibria," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(6), pages 1183-1202, December.
- Roll, Richard, 1973. "Assets, Money, and Commodity Price Inflation Under Uncertainty: Demand Theory," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 5(4), pages 903-923, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:uclawp:067. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.