The Demand for Index Bonds
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberto Fendt, Jr., 1977. "Indexation: Optimality Conditions for Revenue from Inflation and Social Gain," NBER Chapters,in: Explorations in Economic Research, Volume 4, number 1 (Indexation, The Brazilian Experience, pages 93-100 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Willem Heeringa, 2008. "Optimal life cycle investment with pay-as-you-go pension schemes: a portfolio approach," DNB Working Papers 168, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Svensson, L.E.O., 1988.
"Portfolio Choice And Asset Pricing With Nontraded Assets,"
417, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Lars E.O. Svensson, 1988. "Portfolio Choice and Asset Pricing With Nontraded Assets," NBER Working Papers 2774, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mit:worpap:132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Linda Woodbury). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edmitus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .