A Theory of Partnerships
No abstract is available for this item.
- Luis Garicano & Thomas N. Hubbard, 2003.
"Specialization, Firms, and Markets: The Division of Labor Within and Between Law Firms,"
NBER Working Papers
9719, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas N Hubbard & Luis Garicano, 2003. "Specialization, Firms, and Markets: The Division of Labor Within and Between Law Firms," Working Papers 03-13, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Austan Goolsbee, 2002. "The Impact and Inefficiency of the Corporate Income Tax: Evidence from State Organizational Form Data," NBER Working Papers 9141, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Linus Wilson, 2012. "Financing professional partnerships," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 36(1), pages 58-92, January.
- Atif Mian, 2008. "Incentives in Markets, Firms, and Governments," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(2), pages 273-306, October.
- Daron Acemoglu & Michael Kremer & Atif Mian, 2003. "Incentives in Markets, Firms and Governments," NBER Working Papers 9802, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Goolsbee, Austan, 2004. "The impact of the corporate income tax: evidence from state organizational form data," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(11), pages 2283-2299, September.
- Garicano, Luis & Hubbard, Thomas, 2003. "Specialization, Firms and Markets: The division of Labour Between and Within Law Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 3699, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alberto Bacchiega & Gianni De Fraja, 2004. "Constitutional Design and Investment in Cooperatives and Investor-Owned Enterprises," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 75(2), pages 265-293, 06.
- Alberto Bacchiega & Gianni De Fraja, "undated". "Constitutional Design and Investment in Cooperatives and Investor-Owned Enterprises," Discussion Papers 99/5, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Alper Duman, 2009. "Comparative Analysis of Organizational Forms in the Software Industry and Legal Services," Working Papers 0903, Izmir University of Economics.
- Alan D. Morrison & William J. Wilhelm Jr, 2004. "Partnership Firms, Reputation, and Human Capital," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(5), pages 1682-1692, December.
- Morrison, Alan & Wilhelm Jr, William J, 2005. "The Demise of Investment Banking Partnerships: Theory and Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 4904, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Elena Pastorino & Braz Camargo, 2005. "Dynamic Screening: A Role for Up-or-Out Contracts," 2005 Meeting Papers 766, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Eric S Chou, 2003. "The Human Side of Firms," Levine's Working Paper Archive 618897000000000484, David K. Levine.
- Eric Chou, 2004. "The Boundaries of the Firms as Information Barriers," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 313, Econometric Society.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Love, Inessa & Maksimovic, Vojislav, 2006. "Business environment and the incorporation decision," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 2967-2993, November.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Love, Inessa & Maksimovic, Vojislav, 2004. "Business Environment and the Incorporation Decision," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3317, The World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:uclatw:505798000000000002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed