Market Selection and Asymmetric Information
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- George J. Mailath & Alvaro Sandroni, 2000. "Market Selection and Asymmetric Information," CARESS Working Papres mkt-selection, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
- George J. Mailath & Alvaro Sandroni, "undated". "Market Selection and Asymmetrick Information," CARESS Working Papres 00-07, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hongjun Yan, 2008.
"Natural Selection in Financial Markets: Does It Work?,"
INFORMS, vol. 54(11), pages 1935-1950, November.
- Hongjun Yan, 2008. "Natural Selection in Financial Markets: Does it Work?," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2648, Yale School of Management, revised 01 May 2008.
- Pietro Dindo & Filippo Massari, 2017. "The Wisdom of the Crowd in Dynamic Economies," Working Papers 2017:17, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Emanuela Sciubba, 2006.
"The evolution of portfolio rules and the capital asset pricing model,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 29(1), pages 123-150, September.
- Sciubba, E., 1999. "The Evolution of Portfolio Rules and the Capital Asset Pricing Model," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9909, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Luo, Guo Ying, 2012. "Conservative traders, natural selection and market efficiency," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 310-335.
- Blume, Lawrence & Easley, David, 2009. "The market organism: Long-run survival in markets with heterogeneous traders," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 1023-1035, May.
- repec:eee:jetheo:v:172:y:2017:i:c:p:512-557 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pietro Dindo, 2015. "Survival in Speculative Markets," LEM Papers Series 2015/32, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:penntw:d50f0ddbbf9f79b6e05bb90a5d0d23c1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine). General contact details of provider: http://www.dklevine.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .