Nonsuperneutrality of Money in the Sidrauski Model with Heterogenous Agents
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Burkhard Heer, 2004. "Nonsuperneutrality of Money in the Sidrauski Model with Heterogenous Agents," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 5(8), pages 1-6.
- Burkhard Heer, 2003. "Nonsuperneutrality of Money in the Sidrauski Model with Heterogeous Agents," CESifo Working Paper Series 1005, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-11-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2003-11-16 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2003-11-16 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2003-11-16 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2003-11-16 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:levrem:666156000000000345. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine). General contact details of provider: http://www.dklevine.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .