Report NEP-CBA-2003-11-16This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alicia García Herrero & César Martín Machuca, 2003. "La Politica Monetaria En Japon: Lecciones A Extraer En La Comparacion Con La De Los Eeuu," Macroeconomics 0311005, EconWPA.
- James R. Lothian & Cornelia H. McCarthy, 2003. "Currency Union and Real Exchange Rate Behavior," International Finance 0311008, EconWPA.
- Lawrence G. Goldberg & James R. Lothian & John Okunev, 2003. "Has International Financial Integration Increased?," International Finance 0311004, EconWPA.
- Vivek H. Dehejia, 2003. "The Choice of Monetary/Exchange Rate Regimes: Concepts and Arguments," Carleton Economic Papers 03-12, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Burkhard Heer, 2003. "Nonsuperneutrality of Money in the Sidrauski Model with Heterogenous Agents," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000345, UCLA Department of Economics.
- James R. Lothian, 2003. "The Internationalization of Money and Finance and the Globalization of Financial Markets," International Finance 0311003, EconWPA.
- James R. Lothian & Cornelia H. McCarthy, 2003. "Real Exchange Rate Behavior Under Floating and Fixed Regimes," International Finance 0311006, EconWPA.
- Bertocco Giancarlo, 2003. "The characteristics of a monetary economy: a Keynes-Schumpeter approach," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0311, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Ibrahim Chowdhury & Mathias Hoffmann & Andreas Schabert, . "Inflation Dynamics and the Cost Channel of Monetary Transmission," Working Papers 2003_19, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow, revised Oct 2003.
- James R. Lothian & Liuren Wu, 2003. "Uncovered Interest Rate Parity Over the Past Two Centuries," International Finance 0311009, EconWPA.
- Gerald P. Dwyer Jr. & James R. Lothian, 2003. "International Money and Common Currencies in Historical Perspective," International Finance 0311005, EconWPA.