Report NEP-MON-2003-11-16This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vivek H. Dehejia, 2003. "The Choice of Monetary/Exchange Rate Regimes: Concepts and Arguments," Carleton Economic Papers 03-12, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Burkhard Heer, 2003. "Nonsuperneutrality of Money in the Sidrauski Model with Heterogenous Agents," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000345, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Westerlund, Joakim, 2003. "A Panel Data Test of the Bank Lending Channel in Sweden," Working Papers 2003:16, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Bertocco Giancarlo, 2003. "The characteristics of a monetary economy: a Keynes-Schumpeter approach," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0311, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Ibrahim Chowdhury & Mathias Hoffmann & Andreas Schabert, . "Inflation Dynamics and the Cost Channel of Monetary Transmission," Working Papers 2003_19, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow, revised Oct 2003.
- Gerald P. Dwyer Jr. & James R. Lothian, 2003. "International Money and Common Currencies in Historical Perspective," International Finance 0311005, EconWPA.