Report NEP-MAC-2003-11-16This is the archive for NEP-MAC, a report on new working papers in the area of Macroeconomics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John H. Cochrane & Francis A. Longstaff & Pedro Santa-Clara, 2003. "Two Trees: Asset Price Dynamics Induced by Market Clearing," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000355, UCLA Department of Economics.
- James R. Lothian & Cornelia H. McCarthy, 2003. "Equity Returns and Inflation: The Puzzlingly Long Lags," International Finance 0311007, EconWPA.
- Dr. Arthur Grimes, 2003. "Economic Growth and the Size and Structure of Government: Implications for New Zealand," Macroeconomics 0310016, EconWPA.
- Ossama Mikhail & Curtis J. Eberwein & Jagdish Handa, 2003. "On the Evidence of Non-Linear Structure in Canadian Unemployment," Macroeconomics 0311003, EconWPA.
- Bertocco Giancarlo, 2003. "The characteristics of a monetary economy: a Keynes-Schumpeter approach," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0311, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Alicia García Herrero & César Martín Machuca, 2003. "La Politica Monetaria En Japon: Lecciones A Extraer En La Comparacion Con La De Los Eeuu," Macroeconomics 0311005, EconWPA.
- Aaron Tornell, 2003. "Liberalization, Growth and Financial Crises (October 2003)," UCLA Economics Online Papers 276, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Ossama Mikhail & Curtis J. Eberwein & Jagdish Handa, 2003. "The Measurement of Persistence and Hysteresis in Aggregate Unemployment," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0311002, EconWPA.
- Burkhard Heer, 2003. "Nonsuperneutrality of Money in the Sidrauski Model with Heterogenous Agents," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000345, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Aaron Tornell, 2003. "Balance Sheet Effects, Bailout Guarantees and Financial Crises (Review of Economic Studies)," UCLA Economics Online Papers 277, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Ossama Mikhail & Curtis J. Eberwein & Jagdish Handa, 2003. "Testing and Estimating Persistence in Canadian Unemployment," Econometrics 0311004, EconWPA.
- Ibrahim Chowdhury & Mathias Hoffmann & Andreas Schabert, . "Inflation Dynamics and the Cost Channel of Monetary Transmission," Working Papers 2003_19, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow, revised Oct 2003.
- Ossama Mikhail & Curtis J. Eberwein & Jagdish Handa, 2003. "Can Sectoral Shifts Generate Persistent Unemployment in Real Business Cycle Models?," Macroeconomics 0311004, EconWPA.