Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sergiu Hart & Andreu Mas-Colell, 2013.
"A General Class Of Adaptive Strategies,"
World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Simple Adaptive Strategies From Regret-Matching to Uncoupled Dynamics, chapter 3, pages 47-76,
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Hart, Sergiu & Mas-Colell, Andreu, 2001. "A General Class of Adaptive Strategies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 26-54, May.
- Sergiu Hart & Andreu Mas-Colell, 1999. "A general class of adaptative strategies," Economics Working Papers 373, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Sergiu Hart & Andreu Mas-Colell, 1999. "A General Class of Adaptive Strategies," Game Theory and Information 9904001, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Mar 2000.
- Carvajal, Andrés, 2009.
"Statistical calibration: A simplification of Foster's proof,"
Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 272-277, September.
- Andrés Carvajal, 2006. "Statistical Calibration: a simplification of Foster's Prof," Investigación Económica en Colombia 003525, Fundación Pondo.
- Vivaldo M. Mendes & Diana A. Mendes & Orlando Gomes, 2008. "Learning to Play Nash in Deterministic Uncoupled Dynamics," Working Papers Series 1 ercwp1808, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
- Colin, Stewart, 2011.
"Nonmanipulable Bayesian testing,"
Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(5), pages 2029-2041, September.
- Colin Stewart, 2009. "Nonmanipulable Bayesian Testing," Working Papers tecipa-360, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Karl Schlag & Andriy Zapechelnyuk, 2010.
"On the Impossibility of Regret Minimization in Repeated Games,"
676, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Karl Schlag & Andriy Zapechelnyuk, 2010. "On the Impossibility of Regret Minimization in Repeated Games," Working Papers 676, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Dean Foster & David K Levine & Rakesh Vohra, 1999. "Introduction to Learning in Games: A Symposium in Honor of David Blackwell," Levine's Working Paper Archive 2091, David K. Levine.
- Al-Najjar, Nabil I. & Sandroni, Alvaro & Smorodinsky, Rann & Weinstein, Jonathan, 2010. "Testing theories with learnable and predictive representations," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 145(6), pages 2203-2217, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:levarc:468. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.dklevine.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: David K. Levine (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.dklevine.com/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.