Methods for the estimation of the NICE cost effectiveness threshold
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Dolan & Claire Gudex & Paul Kind & Alan Williams, 1995. "A social tariff for EuroQol: results from a UK general population survey," Working Papers 138chedp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Nick Bansback & Huiying Sun & Daphne P. Guh & Xin Li & Bohdan Nosyk & Susan Griffin & Paul G. Barnett & Aslam H. Anis, 2008. "Impact of the recall period on measuring health utilities for acute events," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(12), pages 1413-1419.
- MerriKay Oleen-Burkey & Jane Castelli-Haley & Maureen Lage & Kenneth Johnson, 2012. "Burden of a Multiple Sclerosis Relapse," The Patient: Patient-Centered Outcomes Research, Springer;International Academy of Health Preference Research, vol. 5(1), pages 57-69, March.
- David G. T. Whitehurst & Stirling Bryan & Martyn Lewis, 2011. "Systematic Review and Empirical Comparison of Contemporaneous EQ-5D and SF-6D Group Mean Scores," Medical Decision Making, , vol. 31(6), pages 34-44, November.
- R. McQueen & Samuel Ellis & David Maahs & Heather Anderson & Kavita Nair & Anne Libby & Jonathan Campbell, 2014. "Association Between Glycated Hemoglobin and Health Utility for Type 1 Diabetes," The Patient: Patient-Centered Outcomes Research, Springer;International Academy of Health Preference Research, vol. 7(2), pages 197-205, June.
- Petrie, Dennis & Doran, Chris & Shakeshaft, Anthony & Sanson-Fisher, Rob, 2008. "The relationship between alcohol consumption and self-reported health status using the EQ5D: Evidence from rural Australia," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 67(11), pages 1717-1726, December.
- Gisela Kobelt & J. Berg & P. Lindgren, 2006. "Costs and quality of life in multiple sclerosis in The Netherlands," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 7(02), pages 55-64, July.
- McNamee, Paul, 2007. "What difference does it make? The calculation of QALY gains from health profiles using patient and general population values," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 84(2-3), pages 321-331, December.
- Emma McIntosh, 2006. "Using Discrete Choice Experiments within a Cost-Benefit Analysis Framework," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 24(9), pages 855-868, September.
- Lyttkens, Carl Hampus & Gerdtham, Ulf-G. & Tinghög, Gustav, 2018. "Do We Know What We Are Doing? An Exploratory Study on Swedish Health Economists and the EQ-5D," Working Papers 2018:40, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Lieven Annemans & Mélanie Brignone & Sylvain Druais & Ann Pauw & Aline Gauthier & Koen Demyttenaere, 2014. "Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of Pharmaceutical Treatment Options in the First-Line Management of Major Depressive Disorder in Belgium," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 32(5), pages 479-493, May.
- Gisela Kobelt & J. Berg & P. Lindgren & G. Izquierdo & O. Sánchez-Soliño & J. Pérez-Miranda & M. Casado, 2006. "Costs and quality of life of multiple sclerosis in Spain," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 7(2), pages 65-74, July.
- José Nunes, 1998. "Economic evaluation of rehabilitation: The quality of life approach using EuroQol," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 4(2), pages 192-201, May.
- Brazier, John & Roberts, Jennifer & Deverill, Mark, 2002. "The estimation of a preference-based measure of health from the SF-36," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 271-292, March.
- Gisela Kobelt & Jenny Berg & Peter Lindgren & Carlotta Plesnilla & Ulf Baumhackl & Thomas Berger & Harald Kolleger & Karl Vass, 2006. "Costs and quality of life of multiple sclerosis in Austria," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 7(02), pages 14-23, July.
- Lena Lundberg & Magnus Johannesson & Dag G.L. Isacson & Lars Borgquist, 1999. "The Relationship between Health-state Utilities and the SF-12 in a General Population," Medical Decision Making, , vol. 19(2), pages 128-140, April.
- Richard Holland & Richard D Smith & Ian Harvey & Louise Swift & Elizabeth Lenaghan, 2004. "Assessing quality of life in the elderly: a direct comparison of the EQ‐5D and AQoL," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(8), pages 793-805, August.
- Adrian Bagust & Sophie Beale, 2005. "Modelling EuroQol health‐related utility values for diabetic complications from CODE‐2 data," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(3), pages 217-230, March.
- Madlaina Costa-Scharplatz & Björn Ställberg & Pankaj Goyal & Yumi Asukai & Jean-Bernard Gruenberger & David Price, 2015. "Cost-Effectiveness of Glycopyrronium Bromide Compared with Tiotropium in Patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease in Sweden," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 13(6), pages 637-645, December.
- Karen Gerard & Katharine Johnston & Jackie Brown, 1999. "The role of a pre‐scored multi‐attribute health classification measure in validating condition‐specific health state descriptions," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(8), pages 685-699, December.
- An Tran-Duy & Annelies Boonen & Wietske Kievit & Piet Riel & Mart Laar & Johan Severens, 2014. "Modelling Outcomes of Complex Treatment Strategies Following a Clinical Guideline for Treatment Decisions in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 32(10), pages 1015-1028, October.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chy:respap:81cherp. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/chyoruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Gill Forder (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/chyoruk.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.