NICE's Social Value Judgements about Equity in Health and Health Care
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Shah, Koonal K. & Cookson, Richard & Culyer, Anthony J. & Littlejohns, Peter, 2013. "NICE's social value judgements about equity in health and health care," Health Economics, Policy and Law, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(2), pages 145-165, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aris Angelis & Ansgar Lange & Panos Kanavos, 2018. "Using health technology assessment to assess the value of new medicines: results of a systematic review and expert consultation across eight European countries," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 19(1), pages 123-152, January.
- Richard Cookson & Andrew Mirelman & Miqdad Asaria & Bryony Dawkins & Susan Griffin, 2016. "Fairer decisions, better health for all: Health equity and cost-effectiveness analysis," Working Papers 135cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Mason, Helen & van Exel, Job & Baker, Rachel & Brouwer, Werner & Donaldson, Cam, 2016.
"From representing views to representativeness of views: Illustrating a new (Q2S) approach in the context of health care priority setting in nine European countries,"
Social Science & Medicine,
Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 205-213.
- Cam Donaldson & Rachel Baker & Helen Mason & Mark Pennington & Sue Bell & Michael Jones-Lee & John Wildman & Emily Lancsar & Angela Robinson & Phil Bacon & Jan Abel Olsen & Dorte Gyrd-Hansen & Trine K, 2016. "From representing views to representativeness of views: Illustrating a new (Q2S) approach in the context of health care priority setting in nine European countries," Post-Print hal-01928064, HAL.
- Rejon-Parrilla, J.C & Hernandez-Villafuerte, K. & Shah, K. & Mestre-Ferrandiz, J. & Garrison, L. & Towse, A., 2014. "The Expanding Value Footprint of Oncology Treatments," Consulting Reports 000050, Office of Health Economics.
- Francesco Paolucci & Ken Redekop & Ayman Fouda & Gianluca Fiorentini, 2017. "Decision Making and Priority Setting: The Evolving Path Towards Universal Health Coverage," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 15(6), pages 697-706, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HEA-2012-01-03 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chy:respap:70cherp. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gill Forder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/chyoruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.