NICE's social value judgements about equity in health and health care
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:eujhec:v:19:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10198-017-0871-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mason, Helen & van Exel, Job & Baker, Rachel & Brouwer, Werner & Donaldson, Cam, 2016.
"From representing views to representativeness of views: Illustrating a new (Q2S) approach in the context of health care priority setting in nine European countries,"
Social Science & Medicine,
Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 205-213.
- Cam Donaldson & Rachel Baker & Helen Mason & Mark Pennington & Sue Bell & Michael Jones-Lee & John Wildman & Emily Lancsar & Angela Robinson & Phil Bacon & Jan Abel Olsen & Dorte Gyrd-Hansen & Trine K, 2016. "From representing views to representativeness of views: Illustrating a new (Q2S) approach in the context of health care priority setting in nine European countries," Post-Print hal-01928064, HAL.
- Rejon-Parrilla, J.C & Hernandez-Villafuerte, K. & Shah, K. & Mestre-Ferrandiz, J. & Garrison, L. & Towse, A., 2014. "The Expanding Value Footprint of Oncology Treatments," Consulting Reports 000050, Office of Health Economics.
- Richard Cookson & Andrew Mirelman & Miqdad Asaria & Bryony Dawkins & Susan Griffin, 2016. "Fairer decisions, better health for all: Health equity and cost-effectiveness analysis," Working Papers 135cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- repec:spr:aphecp:v:15:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s40258-017-0349-3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:hecopl:v:8:y:2013:i:02:p:145-165_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_HEP .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.