Executive Compensation and Stock Options: An Inconvenient Truth
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Danthine, Jean-Pierre & Donaldson, John B, 2008. "Executive Compensation and Stock Options: An Inconvenient Truth," CEPR Discussion Papers 6890, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
Keywordscorporate governance; optimal contracting; business cycles;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-07-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2008-07-30 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CTA-2008-07-30 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-DGE-2008-07-30 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-LAB-2008-07-30 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2008-07-30 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chf:rpseri:rp0813. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marilyn Barja). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/chfeech.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .