Report NEP-CTA-2008-07-30This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gwenaël Piaser, 2008. "Incentive compatible mechanisms in multiprincipal multiagent games," LSF Research Working Paper Series 08-02, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Gwenaël Piaser, 2008. "Stochastic and Deterministic Menus in Common Agency games: A corrected version," LSF Research Working Paper Series 08-03, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Kaarboe, Oddvar Martin & Siciliani, Luigi, 2008. "Multitasking, Quality and Pay for Performance," CEPR Discussion Papers 6911, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Régis Blazy & Gisèle Umbhauer & Laurent Weill, 2008. "How Bankruptcy Punishment Influences the Ex-Ante Design of Debt Contracts?," LSF Research Working Paper Series 08-04, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Gino Loyola, 2008. "Optimal takeover contests with toeholds," Economics Working Papers we083217, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Harold L. Cole, 2008. "Self-Enforcing Stochastic Monitoring and the Separation of Debt and Equity Claims," PIER Working Paper Archive 08-025, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Andrea Gallice, 2008. "Lowest Unique Bid Auctions over the Internet: Ability, Lottery or Scam?," Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID) University of Siena 0608, Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID), University of Siena.
- Marisa Ratto & Wendelin Schnedler, 2008. "Too Few Cooks Spoil the Broth: Division of Labour and Directed Production," Working Papers 0468, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2008.
- Junghun Cho, 2008. "Sequential Cheap Talk from Advisors with Reputation," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp352, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Yuriy Gorodnichenko, 2008. "Endogenous information, menu costs and inflation persistence," NBER Working Papers 14184, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean-Pierre Danthine & John B. Donaldson, 2008. "Executive Compensation and Stock Options: An Inconvenient Truth," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 08-13, Swiss Finance Institute.