Report NEP-DGE-2008-07-30This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefano Eusepi & Bruce Preston, 2008. "Expectations, Learning and Business Cycle Fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 14181, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stefano Eusepi & Bruce Preston, 2008. "Expectations, Learning And Business Cycle Fluctuations," CAMA Working Papers 2008-20, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Nguyen Manh Hung & Nguyen Van Quyen, 2008. "Exhaustible Resources, Technology Transition, And Endogenous Fertility in an Overlapping - Generations Model," Working Papers 16, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:9553 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tebaldi, Edinaldo & Elmslie, Bruce, 2008. "Institutions, Innovation and Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 9683, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adolfson, Malin & Laséen, Stefan & Lindé, Jesper & Svensson, Lars E O, 2008. "Optimal Monetary Policy in an Operational Medium-Sized DSGE Model," CEPR Discussion Papers 6907, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maher Khaznaji & Louis Phaneuf, 2008. "From the Great Inflation to the Great Moderation: Assessing the Roles of Firm-Specific Labor, Sticky Prices and Labor Supply Shocks," Cahiers de recherche 0812, CIRPEE.
- Nicola Amendola, 2008. "A "Double Coincidence" Search Model of Money," CEIS Research Paper 126, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 18 Jul 2008.
- Leonid Kogan & Dmitry Livdan & Amir Yaron, 2008. "Oil Futures Prices in a Production Economy With Investment Constraints," Working Papers 0803, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- J. de Ree & R. Alessie, 2008. "Home production and the allocation of time and consumption over the life cycle," Working Papers 08-17, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Jean-Pierre Danthine & John B. Donaldson, 2008. "Executive Compensation and Stock Options: An Inconvenient Truth," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 08-13, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Thabo Mokoena & Rangan Gupta & Renee van Eyden, 2008. "Exchange Rate Puzzles: A Review of the Recent Theoretical and Empirical Developments," Working Papers 200827, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.