Oil Futures Prices in a Production Economy With Investment Constraints
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Leonid Kogan & Dmitry Livdan & Amir Yaron, 2009. "Oil Futures Prices in a Production Economy with Investment Constraints," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 64(3), pages 1345-1375, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ing-Haw Cheng & Wei Xiong, 2014. "Financialization of Commodity Markets," Annual Review of Financial Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 6(1), pages 419-441, December.
- Nicolas Merener, 2012. "Globally Distributed Production and Asset Pricing:the Rise of Latin America in CME Soybean Futures," Business School Working Papers 2012-01, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Oglend, Atle & Kleppe, Tore Selland, 2017. "On the behavior of commodity prices when speculative storage is bounded," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 52-69.
- Yang, Fan, 2013. "Investment shocks and the commodity basis spread," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 110(1), pages 164-184.
- Chatrath, Arjun & Miao, Hong & Ramchander, Sanjay & Wang, Tianyang, 2016. "An examination of the flow characteristics of crude oil: Evidence from risk-neutral moments," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 213-223.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/13631 is not listed on IDEAS
- Secomandi, Nicola & Seppi, Duane J., 2014. "Real Options and Merchant Operations of Energy and Other Commodities," Foundations and Trends(R) in Technology, Information and Operations Management, now publishers, vol. 6(3-4), pages 161-331, July.
- repec:eee:jbfina:v:95:y:2018:i:c:p:5-26 is not listed on IDEAS
- Delphine Lautier & Franck Raynaud & Michel Robe, 2017. "Information Flows across the Futures Term Structure: Evidence from Crude Oil Prices," Post-Print hal-01781761, HAL.
- repec:eee:moneco:v:94:y:2018:i:c:p:1-26 is not listed on IDEAS
- Han, Yufeng & Hu, Ting & Yang, Jian, 2016. "Are there exploitable trends in commodity futures prices?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 214-234.
- Peter Christoffersen & Xuhui (Nick) Pan, 2014. "Oil Volatility Risk and Expected Stock Returns," CREATES Research Papers 2015-06, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:54-68 is not listed on IDEAS
- Haugom, Erik & Langeland, Henrik & Molnár, Peter & Westgaard, Sjur, 2014. "Forecasting volatility of the U.S. oil market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 1-14.
- Fink, Jason D. & Fink, Kristin E. & Russell, Allison, 2010. "When and how do tropical storms affect markets? The case of refined petroleum," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1283-1290, November.
- Chang, Kuang-Liang, 2012. "Volatility regimes, asymmetric basis effects and forecasting performance: An empirical investigation of the WTI crude oil futures market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 294-306.
- Veiga, Helena & Ramos, Sofía B., 2010. "Asymmetric effects of oil price fluctuations in international stock markets," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws100904, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Alizadeh, Amir H. & Tamvakis, Michael, 2016. "Market conditions, trader types and price–volume relation in energy futures markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 134-149.
- Casassus, Jaime & Ceballos, Diego & Higuera, Freddy, 2010.
"Correlation structure between inflation and oil futures returns: An equilibrium approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 301-310, December.
- Jaime Casassus & Diego Ceballos, 2010. "Correlation Structure between Inflation and Oil Futures Returns: An Equilibrium Approach," Documentos de Trabajo 373, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Shi, Jing & Xu, Tracy, 2013. "Price and volatility dynamics between securitized real estate spot and futures markets," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 582-592.
- Delphine Lautier & Franck Raynaud, 2014. "Information Flows in the term structure of commodity prices," Post-Print hal-01655842, HAL.
- Symeonidis, Lazaros & Prokopczuk, Marcel & Brooks, Chris & Lazar, Emese, 2012.
"Futures basis, inventory and commodity price volatility: An empirical analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2651-2663.
- Symeonidis, Lazaros & Prokopczuk, Marcel & Brooks, Chris & Lazar, Emese, 2012. "Futures basis, inventory and commodity price volatility: An empirical analysis," MPRA Paper 39903, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:jbfina:v:84:y:2017:i:c:p:53-67 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-07-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2008-07-30 (Business Economics)
- NEP-DGE-2008-07-30 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-ENE-2008-07-30 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2008-07-30 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mee:wpaper:0803. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sharmila Ganguly). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cemitus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.