The International Financial Crisis: Eight Lessons for and from Latin America
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos Montoro & Liliana Rojas-Suarez, 2012. "Credit at times of stress: Latin American lessons from the global financial crisis," BIS Working Papers 370, Bank for International Settlements.
- Giovanni Andrea Cornia & Bruno Martorano, 2012.
"Development Policies and Income Inequality in Selected Developing Regions, 1980–2010,"
UNCTAD Discussion Papers
210, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Giovanni Andrea Cornia & Bruno Martorano, 2013. "Development policies and income inequality in selected developing regions, 1980-2010," Working Papers - Economics wp2013_13.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Liliana Rojas-Suarez and Carlos Montoro, 2012. "Credit at Times of Stress: Latin American Lessons from the Global Financial Crisis - Working Paper 289," Working Papers 289, Center for Global Development.
- Maria Abascal & Luis Carranza Ugarte & Mayte Ledo & Arnoldo Lopez Marmolejo, 2011. "Impact of Financial Regulation on Emerging Countries," Working Papers 1108, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- repec:ial:wpaper:4 is not listed on IDEAS
- UNDP Regional Bureau for Africa, "undated". "Conclusions and Policy Recommendations," UNDP Africa Policy Notes 2017-18, United Nations Development Programme, Regional Bureau for Africa.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic growth; development; finance; Latin America;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cgd:wpaper:202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publications Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cgdevus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.