Income Distribution in Brazil 1981-1990: Parametric and Non-Parametric Approaches
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Frank A. Cowell & Francisco H.G. Ferreira & Julie A. Litchfield, 1999. "Income Distribution In Brazil 1981-1990 Parametric and Non-Parametric Approach," Journal of Income Distribution, Journal of Income Distribution, vol. 8(1), pages 3-3, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cowell, Frank A & Victoria-Feser, Maria-Pia, 1996. "Robustness Properties of Inequality Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 64(1), pages 77-101, January.
- Foster, James E., 1983. "An axiomatic characterization of the Theil measure of income inequality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 105-121, October.
- Gastwirth, Joseph L., 1975. "The estimation of a family of measures of economic inequality," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 61-70, February.
- Gastwirth, Joseph L, 1974. "Large Sample Theory of Some Measures of Income Inequality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(1), pages 191-196, January.
- Danziger, Sheldon & Taussig, Michael K, 1979. "The Income Unit and the Anatomy of Income Distribution," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 25(4), pages 365-375, December.
- Davies, J. B. & Shorrocks, A. F., 1989. "Optimal grouping of income and wealth data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 97-108, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Almas Heshmati, 2006. "Continental And Sub-Continental Income Inequality," The IUP Journal of Applied Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(1), pages 7-52, January.
- Hagmann, M. & Scaillet, O., 2007.
"Local multiplicative bias correction for asymmetric kernel density estimators,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 213-249, November.
- Matthias HAGMANN & Olivier SCAILLET, 2003. "Local Multiplicative Bias Correction for Asymmetric Kernel Density Estimators," FAME Research Paper Series rp91, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Matthias Hagmann & Olivier Scaillet, 2004. "Local Multiplicative Bias Correction For Asymmetric Kernel Density Estimators," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 25, Royal Economic Society.
- Lombardo Vincenzo, 2011.
"Growth and Inequality Effects on Poverty Reduction in Italy,"
Rivista italiana degli economisti,
Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 241-280.
- Lombardo, Vincenzo, 2008. "Growth and inequality effects on poverty reduction in Italy," MPRA Paper 14351, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vincenzo Lombardo, 2008. "Growth and inequality effects on poverty reduction in Italy," Discussion Papers 9_2008, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Heshmati, Almas, 2004. "The World Distribution of Income and Income Inequality," IZA Discussion Papers 1267, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- François Bourguignon & Francisco de Hollanda Guimarães Ferreira, 2000. "Understanding inequality in Brazil: a conceptual overview," Textos para discussão 434, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Ricardo Freguglia & Naercio Menezes-Filho, 2012.
"Inter-regional wage differentials with individual heterogeneity: evidence from Brazil,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 49(1), pages 17-34, August.
- Freguglia, Ricardo S. & Menezes, Naercio A., 2011. "Inter-regional Wage Differentials with Individual Heterogeneity: Evidence from Brazil," Insper Working Papers wpe_231, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
More about this item
KeywordsIncome distribution; inequality; kernel density estimation; Pareto functions; Brazil;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cep:stidar:21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://sticerd.lse.ac.uk/_new/publications/default.asp .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .