Employment Pathways and Wage Progression for Mothers in Low-Skilled Work: Evidence from Three British Datasets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bastagli, Francesca & Stewart, Kitty, 2011. "Employment pathways and wage progression for mothers in low-skilled work: evidence from three British datasets," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 41624, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-01 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cep:sticab:30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://sticerd.lse.ac.uk/case/_new/publications/default.asp .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .