Towards the Resilient Region?: Policy Activism and Peripheral Region Development
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ayda Eraydin, 2016. "The role of regional policies along with the external and endogenous factors in the resilience of regions," Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 9(1), pages 217-234.
- repec:rom:terumm:v:12:y:2017:i:2:p:30-47 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gillian Bristow & Adrian Healy, 2014. "Regional Resilience: An Agency Perspective," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(5), pages 923-935, May.
- repec:taf:eurpls:v:25:y:2017:i:1:p:67-87 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsResilience; adaptability; adaptation;
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2010-11-20 (Development)
- NEP-ENE-2010-11-20 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2010-11-20 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2010-11-20 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cep:sercdp:0053. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.spatialeconomics.ac.uk/SERC/publications/default.asp .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .