Corporate Control and Balance of Powers
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arnoud W.A. Boot & Jonathan R. Macey, 1998. "Objectivity, Control and Adaptability in Corporate Governance," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 98-064/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Roberta Dessí, 2001.
"Implicit Contracts, Managerial Incentives, and Financial Structure,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(3), pages 359-390, September.
- Roberta Dessí, 1997. "Implicit Contracts, Managerial Incentives and Financial Structure," FMG Discussion Papers dp279, Financial Markets Group.
- Cummins, Jason G. & Nyman, Ingmar, 2004. "Optimal investment with fixed financing costs," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 226-235, December.
- Heinrich, Ralph P., 1999. "A Model of Corporate Governance As a System," Kiel Working Papers 931, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Daron Acemoglu & Miles Gietzmann, 1998. "Auditor independence, incomplete contracts and the role of legal liability," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(3), pages 355-375.
- Arnoud W.A. Boot & Jonathan R. Macey, 1999.
"Objectivity, Proximity and Adaptability in Corporate Governance,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
266, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Boot, Arnoud W A & Macey, Jonathon, 1999. "Objectivity, Proximity and Adaptability in Corporate Governance," CEPR Discussion Papers 2257, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cep:cepdps:dp0239. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://cep.lse.ac.uk/_new/publications/series.asp?prog=CEP .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .