Empirical validity of the evaluation of public policies: models of evaluation and quality of evidence
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Berriet-Solliec, Marielle & Labarthe, Pierre & Laurent, Catherine E. & Baudry, Jacques, 2011. "Empirical validity of the evaluation of public policies: models of evaluation and quality of evidence," 122nd Seminar, February 17-18, 2011, Ancona, Italy 99591, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
References listed on IDEAS
- LE GALLO, Julie, 2000. "Econométrie spatiale 1 -Autocorrélation spatiale," LATEC - Document de travail - Economie (1991-2003) 2000-05, LATEC, Laboratoire d'Analyse et des Techniques EConomiques, CNRS UMR 5118, Université de Bourgogne.
More about this item
KeywordsEvaluation; Evidence; Agricultural extension; Agri-environnement;
- B49 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Other
- H83 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Public Administration
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ceo:wpaper:30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corinne DASEN). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceinrfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .