Empirical validity of the evaluation of public policies: models of evaluation and quality of evidence
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marielle Berriet-Solliec & Pierre Labarthe & Catherine Laurent & Jacques Baudry, 2011. "Empirical validity of the evaluation of public policies: models of evaluation and quality of evidence," INRA UMR CESAER Working Papers 2011/4, INRA UMR CESAER, Centre d'’Economie et Sociologie appliquées à l'’Agriculture et aux Espaces Ruraux.
More about this item
Keywordsevaluation; evidence; agricultural extension; agri-environment; Agricultural and Food Policy; B49 H83 Q18 Q58;
- B49 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Other
- H83 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Public Administration
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa122:99591. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.