EU ETS Phase 3 benchmarks: Implications and potential flaws
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frédéric Branger & Oskar Lecuyer & Philippe Quirion, 2015. "The European Union Emissions Trading Scheme: should we throw the flagship out with the bathwater?," Post-Print hal-01137875, HAL.
- Fontini, Fulvio & Pavan, Giulia, 2014. "The European Union Emission Trading System and technological change: The case of the Italian pulp and paper industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 603-607.
More about this item
KeywordsEU ETS; Benchmarks; Preliminary amounts; Carbon leakage; Historical Activity Level;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2013-09-28 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2013-09-28 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2013-09-28 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-REG-2013-09-28 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cec:wpaper:1305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chaire Economie du Climat). General contact details of provider: http://www.chaireeconomieduclimat.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .