Report NEP-ENV-2013-09-28This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Glenn Sheriff & Kelly B. Maguire, 2013. "Ranking Distributions of Environmental Outcomes Across Population Groups," NCEE Working Paper Series 201304, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Aug 2013.
- Timothy C. Haab & John C. Whitehead, 2013. "What do Environmental and Resource Economists Think? Results from a Survey of AERE Members," Working Papers 13-19, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University, revised 2015.
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2013. "Modified Ramsey Discounting for Climate Change," Working Paper Series 6313, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Sauer, Johannes & Walsh, John & Zilberman, David, 2013. "Agri-Environmental Policy Effects at Producer Level - Identification and Measurement," 53rd Annual Conference, Berlin, Germany, September 25-27, 2013 156099, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Dennis Guignet & Anna Alberini, 2013. "Can Property Values Capture Changes in Environmental Health Risks? Evidence from a Stated Preference Study in Italy and the UK," Working Papers 2013.67, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- International Monetary Fund., 2013. "Union of the Comoros; Poverty Reduction Strategy Paper: Review of the Second Year of Implementation," IMF Staff Country Reports 13/39, International Monetary Fund.
- Eleni Stathopoulou & Dimitrios Varvarigos, 2013. "Corruption, Entry and Pollution," Discussion Papers in Economics 13/21, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Stephen Lecourt, 2013. "EU ETS Phase 3 benchmarks: Implications and potential flaws," Working Papers 1305, Chaire Economie du Climat.
- Shaumarov, Makhmud & Birner, Regina, 2013. "Dryland Pastoral Systems in Transition: What are the Options for Institutional Change in Uzbekistan?," 53rd Annual Conference, Berlin, Germany, September 25-27, 2013 156133, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Igor Ferraz da Fonseca, 2013. "A Construção de Grandes Barragens no Brasil, na China e na Índia: Similitudes e Peculiaridades Dos Processos de Licenciamento Ambiental em Países Emergentes," Discussion Papers 1868, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Henke, Sören & Theuvsen, Ludwig, 2013. "Social Life Cycle Assessment: Eine sozioökonomische Analyse der Biogasproduktion," 53rd Annual Conference, Berlin, Germany, September 25-27, 2013 156107, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Rickert, Stephan, 2013. "Nachhaltigkeit in der nordrheinwestfälischen Lebensmittelindustrie: Qualitative Analyse der zugrunde liegenden Motivationen und Barrieren," 53rd Annual Conference, Berlin, Germany, September 25-27, 2013 156250, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/7761 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Egebark, Johan & Ekström, Mathias, 2013. "Can Indifference Make the World Greener?," Research Papers in Economics 2013:12, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.