Testing the predective validity of the time trade-off and the Stardard Gamble
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- JOSE MARIA ABELLAN-PERPIÑAN & Han Bleichrodt & Jose Luis Pinto-Prades, 2007. "Testing the Predictive Validity of the Time Trade-Off and the Standard Gamble," Working Papers 07.17, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cheti Nicoletti & Franco Peracchi & Vincenzo Atella, 2005. "Survey Response and Survey Characteristics: Micro-level Evidence from the European Commission Household Panel," CEIS Research Paper 64, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- James M. Poterba, 1984. "The Citizens Utilities Case: A Further Dividend Puzzle," Working papers 340, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Machin, Stephen & Manning, Alan, 1999.
"The causes and consequences of longterm unemployment in Europe,"
Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 47, pages 3085-3139
- Stephen Machin & Alan Manning, 1998. "The Causes and Consequences of Long-Term Unemployment in Europe," CEP Discussion Papers dp0400, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Machin, Stephen & Manning, Alan, 1998. "The causes and consequences of long-term unemployment in Europe," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20255, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bloemen, Hans G & Stancanelli, Elena G F, 2001.
"Individual Wealth, Reservation Wages, and Transitions into Employment,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(2), pages 400-439, April.
- Bloemen, H.G. & Stancanelli, E.G.F., 1997. "Individual Wealth, Reservation Wages and Transitions into Employment," Discussion Paper 1997-02, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hans Bloemen & Elena Stancanelli, 2001. "Individual Wealth, Reservation Wages, and Transitions into Employment," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/9704, Sciences Po.
- Hans Bloemen & Elena Stancanelli, 2001. "Individual Wealth, Reservation Wages, and Transitions into Employment," Post-Print hal-01017002, HAL.
- Peter Dolton & Gerald Makepeace & Oscar Marcenaro-Gutierrez, 2005.
"Career progression: Getting-on, getting-by and going nowhere,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 237-255.
- Oscar Marcenaro-Gutierrez & Peter Dolton & Gerald Makepeace, 2004. "Career Progression: Getting-On, Getting-By And Going Nowhere," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 159, Royal Economic Society.
- Lancaster, Tony & Chesher, Andrew, 1983. "An Econometric Analysis of Reservation Wages," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(6), pages 1661-1676, November.
- Tito Boeri & J. Ignacio Conde-Ruiz & Vincenzo Galasso, "undated".
"Cross-skill Redistribution and the Tradeoff between Unemployment Benefits and Employment Protection,"
- Boeri, Tito & Conde-Ruiz, J. Ignacio & Galasso, Vincenzo, 2004. "Cross-Skill Redistribution and the Tradeoff between Unemployment Benefits and Employment Protection," IZA Discussion Papers 1371, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tito Boeri & Ignacio Conde-Ruiz & Vincenzo Galasso, 2004. "Cross-skill Redistribution and the Tradeoff between Unemployment Benefits and Employment Protection," Working Papers 271, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Boeri, Tito & Conde-Ruiz, José Ignacio & Galasso, Vincenzo, 2004. "Cross-Skill Redistribution and the Trade-Off Between Unemployment Benefits and Employment Protection," CEPR Discussion Papers 4711, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eswar S Prasad, 2003.
"What Determines the Reservation Wages of Unemployed Workers? New Evidence From German Micro Data,"
IMF Working Papers
03/4, International Monetary Fund.
- Prasad, Eswar, 2003. "What Determines the Reservation Wages of Unemployed Workers? New Evidence from German Micro Data," IZA Discussion Papers 694, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Peter Jensen & Niels C. Westergård-Nielsen, 1987. "A Search Model Applied to the Transition from Education to Work," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 54(3), pages 461-472.
- Lancaster, Tony, 1985. "Simultaneous equations models in applied search theory," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 113-126, April.
- Marimon, Ramon & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2000.
"Employment and distributional effects of restricting working time,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 44(7), pages 1291-1326, June.
- Marimon, R. & Zilibotti, F., 1999. "Employment and Distributional Effects of Restricting Working Time," Economics Working Papers eco99/19, European University Institute.
- Marimon, Ramon & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 1999. "Employment and Distributional Effects of Restricting Working Time," CEPR Discussion Papers 2127, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Franco Peracchi, 2002. "The European Community Household Panel: A review," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 63-90.
- Atkinson, Anthony B & Micklewright, John, 1991. "Unemployment Compensation and Labor Market Transitions: A Critical Review," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 29(4), pages 1679-1727, December.
- Donald Haurin & Kala Sridhar, 2003. "The impact of local unemployment rates on reservation wages and the duration of search for a job," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(13), pages 1469-1476.
- Arulampalam, Wiji & Booth, Alison L & Taylor, Mark P, 2000. "Unemployment Persistence," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(1), pages 24-50, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Attema, Arthur E. & Brouwer, Werner B.F., 2009. "The correction of TTO-scores for utility curvature using a risk-free utility elicitation method," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 234-243, January.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth utility measurement; QALYs; stardard gamble; time trade-off; prospect theory.;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cea:doctra:e2007_14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Susana Mérida). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fcanges.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .