Report NEP-UPT-2008-01-05This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jose María Abellán-Perpiñán & Han Bleichrodt & Jose Luis Pinto-Prades, 2007. "Testing the predective validity of the time trade-off and the Stardard Gamble," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2007/14, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- David Cass, 2007. "Utility-Based Utility," PIER Working Paper Archive 07-036, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Markus Pannenberg, 2007. "Risk Aversion and Reservation Wages," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 23, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- David Maddison & Katrin Rehdanz, 2007. "Are Regional Differences in Utility Eliminated over Time?: Evidence from Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 16, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Richard Layard & Guy Mayraz & Stephen J. Nickell, 2007. "The Marginal Utility of Income," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 50, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Neuman, Einat & Neuman, Shoshana, 2007. "Reference-Dependent Preferences and Loss Aversion: A Discrete Choice Experiment In the Health-Care Sector," CEPR Discussion Papers 6616, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marcello Basili & Carlo Zappia, 2007. "The weight of argument and non-additive measures: a note," Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID) University of Siena 003, Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID), University of Siena.
- Kazuhiro Takino, 2007. "Utility Indifference Pricing in an Incomplete Market Model with Incomplete Information," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 07-46, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Philip Sauré, 2007. "Productivity Growth, Bounded Marginal Utility, and Patterns of Trade," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/56, European University Institute.
- Saito, Tetsuya, 2007. "An Expository Note on Alchian-Allen Theorem When Sub-Utility Functions are Homogeneous of Degree n ą 0," MPRA Paper 6442, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joachim R. Frick & Olaf Groh-Samberg, 2007. "To Claim or Not to Claim: Estimating Non-take-up of Social Assistance in Germany and the Role of Measurement Error," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 53, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).