Curvas de salários dinâmicas: um estudo dos determinantes da histerese do desemprego no Brasil
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Bartlomiej Rokicki & Kênia Barreiro Souza, 2017.
"The Brazilian wage curve: new evidence from the National Household Survey,"
Springer, vol. 53(1), pages 267-286, August.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Rokicki, Bartlomiej & Barreiro de Souza, Kênia, 2014. "The Brazilian Wage Curve: New Evidence from the National Household Survey," IZA Discussion Papers 8468, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsLabor Market; Dynamic Wage Curve; Unemployment; Hysteresis;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- J51 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Trade Unions: Objectives, Structure, and Effects
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAM-2009-10-24 (Central & South America)
- NEP-MAC-2009-10-24 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdp:texdis:td368. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gustavo Britto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pufmgbr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .