Pobreza, migrações e pandemias
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsmigration; poverty; pandemics;
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- F24 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Remittances
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- I39 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Other
- J18 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Public Policy
- K49 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-03-24 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdp:texdis:td301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gustavo Britto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pufmgbr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .