Uma avaliação crítica da proposta de conversibilidade plena do real
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luiz Fernando Rodrigues de Paula & Tiago Rinaldi Meyer & JoãoAdelino de Faria Júnior & Manoel Carlos de Castro Pires, 2011. "FinancialLiberalization, Economic Performance and Macroeconomic Stability inBrazil: an assessment of the recent period," Anais do XXXVII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 37th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 100, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Cesar Rodrigues van der Laan & AndrÃ© Moreira Cunha & Tiago Wickstrom Alves, 2010. "External financial liberalization and growth in emerging countries: a panel data estimation using a new index (1990-2004)," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 307-332, January.
- Sérgio F. Meyrelles-Filho & Frederico G. Jayme Jr, 2010.
"Capital mobility, balance of payments constraints, and economic growth: an empirical dynamic analysis,"
Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG
td411, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Sérgio Fornazier Meirelles Filho & Frederico Gonzaga Jayme Jr, 2010. "Capital mobility, balance of payments constraints, and economic growth: an empirical dynamic analysis," Working papers - Textos para Discussao do Curso de Ciencias Economicas da UFG 016, Curso de Ciencias Economicas da Universidade Federal de Goias - FACE.
- Ilan Goldfajn & André Minella, 2007.
"Capital Flows and Controls in Brazil: What Have We Learned?,"
NBER Chapters,in: Capital Controls and Capital Flows in Emerging Economies: Policies, Practices and Consequences, pages 349-420
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ilan Goldfajn & André Minella, 2005. "Capital Flows and Controls in Brazil: What Have We Learned?," NBER Working Papers 11640, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cesar R. Van Der Laan & Marcos Tadeu C. Lélis & André Moreira Cunha, 2016. "External Capital Flows’ Management In The Great Recession: The Brazilian Experience (2007-2013)," Anais do XLII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 42nd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 035, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- André Nassif, 2007. "National Innovation System And Macroeconomic Policies: Brazil And India In Comparative Perspective," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 184, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Iquiapaza, Robert & Amaral, Hudson, 2007.
"Reflexões do Impacto da Corrupção no Desenvolvimento Econômico: Uma Revisão na Economia Brasileira
[Reflections on the Impact of Corruption on Economic Development: a literature review in the Brazi," MPRA Paper 1818, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial liberalization; convertibility; Brazilian economy; Brazil;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-08-09 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdp:texdis:td235. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gustavo Britto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pufmgbr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.