A Fuel-Based Inventory for Heavy-Duty Diesel Truck Emissions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hausman, Jerry & Hall, Bronwyn H & Griliches, Zvi, 1984.
"Econometric Models for Count Data with an Application to the Patents-R&D Relationship,"
Econometric Society, vol. 52(4), pages 909-938, July.
- Jerry A. Hausman & Bronwyn H. Hall & Zvi Griliches, 1984. "Econometric Models for Count Data with an Application to the Patents-R&D Relationship," NBER Technical Working Papers 0017, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Quigley, John M., 2006. "Urban Economics," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt0jr0p2tk, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sathaye, Nakul & Harley, Robert & Madanat, Samer, 2010. "Unintended environmental impacts of nighttime freight logistics activities," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(8), pages 642-659, October.
- Lam, Hon Loong & Klemeš, Jiří Jaromír & Kravanja, Zdravko, 2011. "Model-size reduction techniques for large-scale biomass production and supply networks," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 4599-4608.
- Barth, Matthew & Younglove, Theodore & Scora, George, 2005. "Development of a Heavy-Duty Diesel Modal Emissions and Fuel Consumption Model," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt67f0v3zf, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial and Behavioral Sciences;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:uctcwp:qt46t948fp. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/itucbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .