The Role of Lifestyle and Attitudinal Characteristics in Residential Neighborhood Choice
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bagley, Michael N. & Mokhtarian, Patricia L., 1999. "The Role of Lifestyle and Attitudinal Characteristics in Residential Neighborhood Choice," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt74w7537j, University of California Transportation Center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Van Acker, Veronique & Mokhtarian, Patricia L. & Witlox, Frank, 2014. "Car availability explained by the structural relationships between lifestyles, residential location, and underlying residential and travel attitudes," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 88-99.
- Joan Walker & Jieping Li, 2007. "Latent lifestyle preferences and household location decisions," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 77-101, April.
- Ali Ardeshiri & Akshay Vij, 2019. "Lifestyles, residential location, and transport mode use: A hierarchical latent class choice model," Papers 1902.01986, arXiv.org.
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:26:y:2013:i:c:p:117-125 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lin, Hong-Zhi & Lo, Hing-Po & Chen, Xiao-Jian, 2009. "Lifestyle classifications with and without activity-travel patterns," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 626-638, July.
- Axsen, Jonn & TyreeHageman, Jennifer & Lentz, Andy, 2012. "Lifestyle practices and pro-environmental technology," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 64-74.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial and Behavioral Sciences;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:uctcwp:qt22g7w9pp. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/itucbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.