How Stable are Financial Prediction Models? Evidence from US and International Stock Market Data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Todd E. Clark & Michael W. McCracken, 2009.
"Improving Forecast Accuracy By Combining Recursive And Rolling Forecasts,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 50(2), pages 363-395, May.
- Todd E. Clark & Michael W. McCracken, 2004. "Improving forecast accuracy by combining recursive and rolling forecasts," Research Working Paper RWP 04-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Todd E. Clark & Michael W. McCracken, 2008. "Improving forecast accuracy by combining recursive and rolling forecasts," Working Papers 2008-028, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Clark, Todd E. & McCracken, Michael W., 2005. "The power of tests of predictive ability in the presence of structural breaks," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 1-31, January.
- Marco Aiolfi & Carlo Ambrogio Favero, "undated".
"Model Uncertainty, Thick Modelling and the predictability of Stock Returns,"
221, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Aiolfi, Marco & Favero, Carlo A., 2003. "Model Uncertainty, Thick Modelling and the Predictability of Stock Returns," CEPR Discussion Papers 3997, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Todd E. Clark & Michael W. McCracken, 2002. "Forecast-based model selection in the presence of structural breaks," Research Working Paper RWP 02-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Jan R. Magnus & Dmitry Danilov, 2004.
"Forecast accuracy after pretesting with an application to the stock market,"
Journal of Forecasting,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(4), pages 251-274.
- Danilov, D.L. & Magnus, J.R., 2002. "Forecast Accuracy after Pretesting with an Application to the Stock Market," Discussion Paper 2002-76, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordsstructural breaks; stock returns; financial models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:ucsdec:qt74v515fr. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deucsus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .