Variable-Rate State Gasoline Taxes
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shanjun Li & Joshua Linn & Erich Muehlegger, 2014.
"Gasoline Taxes and Consumer Behavior,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 6(4), pages 302-342, November.
- Li, Shanjun & Linn, joshua & Muehlegger, Erich J., 2012. "Gasoline Taxes and Consumer Behavior," Scholarly Articles 8506866, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Li, Shanjun & Linn, Joshua & Muehlegger, Erich, 2012. "Gasoline Taxes and Consumer Behavior," Working Paper Series rwp12-006, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Shanjun Li & Joshua Linn & Erich Muehlegger, 2012. "Gasoline Taxes and Consumer Behavior," NBER Working Papers 17891, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Weiner, Jennifer, 2015. "State highway funding in New England: the road to greater fiscal sustainability," New England Public Policy Center Policy Reports 15-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Esteller-Moré, Alejandro & Rizzo, Leonzio, 2011.
"(Uncontrolled) Aggregate Shocks or Vertical Tax Interdependence? Evidence From Gasoline and Cigarettes,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association, vol. 64(2), pages 353-379, June.
- Alejandro Esteller-Moré & Leonzio Rizzo, 2009. "(Uncontrolled) Aggregate shocks or vertical tax interdependence? Evidence from gasoline and cigarettes," Working Papers 2009/24, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Alejandro Esteller-More (Universitat de Barcelona) & Leonzio Rizzo (Universita di Ferrara), 2009. "(Uncontrolled) Aggregate shocks or vertical tax interdependence? Evidende from gasoline and cigarettes," Working Papers in Economics 233, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Madowitz, M. & Novan, K., 2013. "Gasoline taxes and revenue volatility: An application to California," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 663-673.
More about this item
KeywordsMotor fuels--Taxation--United States; Gasoline--Taxation--United States;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:itsrrp:qt1kf5d54p. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/itucbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.