Telecommuting Centers and Related Concepts: A Review of Practice
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- P L Mokhtarian & I Salomon, 1996.
"Modeling the choice of telecommuting: 2. A case of the preferred impossible alternative,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 28(10), pages 1859-1876, October.
- P L Mokhtarian & I Salomon, 1996. "Modeling the Choice of Telecommuting: 2. A Case of the Preferred Impossible Alternative," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 28(10), pages 1859-1876, October.
- Mokhtarian, Patricia L. & Salomon, Ilan, 1996. "Modeling the Choice of Telecommuting 2: A Case of the Preferred Impossible Alternative," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt7br7039r, University of California Transportation Center.
- Patricia Mokhtarian & Ilan Salomon, 2005. "Modeling the Choice of Telecommuting 2: A Case of the Preferred Impossible Alternative," Labor and Demography 0505009, EconWPA.
- Mokhtarian, Patricia L. & Bagley, Michael N., 2000.
"Modeling employees' perceptions and proportional preferences of work locations: the regular workplace and telecommuting alternatives,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 223-242, May.
- Mokhtarian, Patricia & Bagley, Michael, 2000. "Modeling Employees' Perceptions and Proportional Preferences of Work Locations: The Regular Workplace and Telecommuting Alternatives," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt52v5c9wr, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:itsdav:qt0pr1d308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/itucdus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .