Reneging and Renegotiating
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Broadberry, S N, 1994. "Why was Unemployment in Postwar Britain So Low?," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 241-261, July.
- Holtfrerich, Carl-Ludwig, 1986. "U.S. capital exports to Germany 1919-1923 compared to 1924-1929," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 1-32, January.
- Alessandra Casella & Barry Eichengreen, 1991.
"Halting Inflation in Italy and France After World War II,"
NBER Working Papers
3852, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Casella, Alessandra & Eichengreen, Barry, 1991. "Halting Inflation in Italy and France After World War II," CEPR Discussion Papers 594, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alesina, Alberto & Drazen, Allan, 1991. "Why Are Stabilizations Delayed?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1170-1188, December.
- Maier, Charles S., 1977. "The politics of productivity: foundations of American international economic policy after World War II," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(04), pages 607-633, September.
- Glyn, A. & Hughes, A. & Lipietz, A. & Singh, A., 1988. "The Rise And Fall Of The Golden Age," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 884, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Wojeiech Kostrzewa & Peter Nunnenkamp & Holger Schmieding, 1990. "A Marshall Plan for Middle and Eastern Europe," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(1), pages 27-49, March.
- Dumke, Rolf H, 1990. "Reassessing the Wirtschaftswunder: Reconstruction and Postwar Growth in West Germany in an International Context," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(4), pages 451-491, Special I.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kimbrough, Erik O. & Rubin, Jared & Sheremeta, Roman M. & Shields, Timothy W., 2015.
"Commitment problems in conflict resolution,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 33-45.
- Erik O. Kimbrough & Jared Rubin & Roman M. Sheremeta & Timothy Shields, 2013. "Commitment Problems in Conflict Resolution," Working Papers 13-11, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Kimbrough, Erik & Rubin, Jared & Sheremeta, Roman & Shields, Timothy, 2015. "Commitment Problems in Conflict Resolution," MPRA Paper 61463, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harbord, David, 2006. "Enforcing cooperation among medieval merchants: The Maghribi traders revisited," MPRA Paper 1889, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsrenegotiation; repeated games; credibility; Social and Behavioral Sciences;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:econwp:qt8qw188tw. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ibbrkus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .