Separation Processes, Second Edition
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jana, Amiya K., 2010. "Heat integrated distillation operation," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(5), pages 1477-1494, May.
- Chen, Ting & Zhang, Bingjian & Chen, Qinglin, 2014. "Heat integration of fractionating systems in para-xylene plants based on column optimization," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 311-321.
- Zhao, Ruikai & Deng, Shuai & Liu, Yinan & Zhao, Qing & He, Junnan & Zhao, Li, 2017. "Carbon pump: Fundamental theory and applications," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 1131-1143.
- Waheed, M.A. & Oni, A.O. & Adejuyigbe, S.B. & Adewumi, B.A. & Fadare, D.A., 2014. "Performance enhancement of vapor recompression heat pump," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 69-79.
- Milani, Seyed M., 1989. "Non-iterative isothermal flash calculations," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 14(12), pages 889-891.
- Zebian, Hussam & Rossi, Nicola & Gazzino, Marco & Cumbo, Danila & Mitsos, Alexander, 2013. "Optimal design and operation of pressurized oxy-coal combustion with a direct contact separation column," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 268-278.
- Nakaiwa, M. & Huang, K. & Owa, M. & Akiya, T. & Nakane, T. & Sato, M. & Takamatsu, T., 1997. "Energy savings in heat-integrated distillation columns," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 621-625.
- Chang, Hsuan & Chuang, Shang-Chih, 2003. "Process analysis using the concept of intrinsic and extrinsic exergy losses," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 1203-1228.
- Converse, A. O., 1996. "Letter to the editor on complete recycling," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 193-194, December.
- Yang, Minbo & Feng, Xiao & Chu, Khim Hoong & Liu, Guilian, 2014. "Graphical method for identifying the optimal purification process of hydrogen systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 829-837.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:cshedu:qt1b96n0xv. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://www.escholarship.org/repec/cshe/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.