Inflation and Its Variation: An Alternative Explanation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Petra M. Geraats, 2000. "Inflation and Its Variation: An Alternative Explanation," Macroeconomics 0004001, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paolo Surico, 2002.
"Inflation Targeting and Nonlinear Policy Rules: the Case of Asymmetric Preferences,"
0210002, EconWPA, revised 23 Feb 2004.
- Paolo Surico, 2004. "Inflation Targeting and Nonlinear Policy Rules: the Case of Asymmetric Preferences," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 108, Society for Computational Economics.
- Paolo Surico, 2004. "Inflation Targeting and Nonlinear Policy Rules: the Case of Asymmetric Preferences," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 8, Econometric Society.
- Gustavo Nicolás Páez, 2015. "Prediciendo decisiones de agentes económicos: ¿Cómo determina el Banco de la República de Colombia la tasa de interés?," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 012567, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Orlando Gomes, 2015. "Sentiment Cyclicality," Czech Economic Review, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, vol. 9(2), pages 104-134, December.
- Petra M. Geraats, 2006.
"Transparency of Monetary Policy: Theory and Practice,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 52(1), pages 111-152, March.
- Petra Geraats, 2005. "Transparency of Monetary Policy: Theory and Practice," CESifo Working Paper Series 1597, CESifo Group Munich.
- Geraats, P.M, 2005. "Transparency of Monetary Policy: Theory and Practice," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0549, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Paolo Surico, 2008.
"Measuring the Time Inconsistency of US Monetary Policy,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 75(297), pages 22-38, February.
- Paolo Surico, 2004. "Measuring the time-inconsistency of US monetary policy," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003 96, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Paolo Surico, 2004. "Measuring the Time-Inconsistency of US Monetary Policy," Macroeconomics 0401006, EconWPA.
- Tsyplakov, Alexander, 2010. "The links between inﬂation and inﬂation uncertainty at the longer horizon," MPRA Paper 26908, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Surico, Paolo, 2003. "US Monetary Policy Rules: the Case for Asymmetric Preferences," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 199, Royal Economic Society.
More about this item
Keywordsinflation; monetary policy; objective functions;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:ciders:qt56b2g3vn. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ibbrkus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .