Ontario's Best Public Schools: 2009-2011
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Elizabeth Dhuey, 2013. "Middle school or junior high? How gradelevel configurations affect academic achievement," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 46(2), pages 469-496, May.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial Policy; Education Papers; Ontario (Canada); elementary schools; socio-economic characteristics; Education Quality and Accountability Office (EQAO);
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2012-07-08 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2012-07-08 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-URE-2012-07-08 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdh:ebrief:134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristine Gray). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdhowca.html .