'Consumer Welfare' and Article 82EC: Practice and Rhetoric
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsArticle 82EC; consumer welfare; restriction of competition; abuse of a dominant position; enforcement;
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
- P46 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Consumer Economics; Health; Education and Training; Welfare, Income, Wealth, and Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-08-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2008-08-14 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-LAW-2008-08-14 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-REG-2008-08-14 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ccp:wpaper:wp08-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Cheryl Whittkaer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ccueauk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .